Tuesday, August 12, 2008

10th August...
today nothing special...
woke up at 8.15am...
finished my breakfast then i saw something at de table...
i saw my license came de...hehe...

i looked so weird...haih...so fat la me...T.T...
daddy and mummy dunno go where de...
i walked all de way out from my house to de bus station...
at that moment...i hope that i can drive to college...T.T...
reached college at 9.45am...
today de lecturer teach very fast...
around 2hour++ she finished 4 chapters de...geng...
de class supposed finished at 5pm...but de lecturer dismissed at 1something...
went to bus station to take bus back...
de bus really stupid...wait untill 2something only got bus...made me so angry...
reached home at 3something...
nothing special...just stay at home whole day...
took my nap and went out dinner with parents at 7something...

No comments: