Tuesday, August 12, 2008

11th August...
woke up at 10something...
since nothing to do at home...so i decided to find hubby...
prepared myself...without make up...hehe...
hubby come fetch me at 1something...
went to hubby's house...
hubby suddenly suggested me to try on street wear...
camwhole with hubby...



hehe...we took alot of nice pictures...
hubby's mummy was caring for a baby girl...
de baby girl look so cute...she reminds me when i was a baby...
i was cute when i was a baby...hehe...
hubby thought wanna bring me to a nice cafe at connaught to have our lunch...
unlucky that they having renovation at that time...haih...
went to leisure mall and took our lunch at A&W...
damn full...walked around and reached home around 6pm...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SERN YIH!!!
may all your wishes come true...^.^

No comments: