Monday, September 8, 2008

7th September...
HAPPY 14TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!!
we couple 14th month de...
we had passed through so many difficulties...all de way we walked is no easy...
but we still with each other...we didn't give up because we know we love each other much...
life won't be colourful and wonderful without you...
you are so important to me...
hold my hand tight and walked de rest of de road with me...
i love you forever...muackx...
woke up at 10something...
went out with mummy and little brother to buy something...
i drove...keke...
after that went to take our breakfast + lunch at face to face noodles shop...
damn nice...yummy!!!
reached home at 12something...
prepared and make up myself...
waited hubby to come fetch me...
took de mooncake to hubby...
went to fetch alex and sonia...
camwholed in de car while waiting...
all of us need to go to de briefing for de pda job...
sigh...so bad...thought wanna go to bangsar for shopping...
can't make it de...damn sad...sigh...forget about it...
hubby went back home to change his shoes then went to sern yih's shop for lunch...
sern yih haven't wake up so we waited him at there...
depart at 3.25pm...reached at 3.35pm...parked at times square...
went to low yat for briefing...
de briefing damn short...damn scared because i 1st time work for pda job...
after that sern yih took his lunch at de near by restaurant...
went to max's sallon...a lot of people cutting hair...
i wanna cut my hair because my hair damn messy...
walked around at sg.wang while waiting for my turn...
bought 2 nail polish at skin food...hubby paid for me...thankx hubby...
met wai leong and yew sing...
wai leong,yew sing and sern yih went to low yat to do some stuff...
alex,sonia, hubby and me walked around at sg.wang...
tried for some shirt...
*hubby like to see me wear like that...*
washed pictures at hubby's friend's shop...
after that went to cut my hair...
max's baby boy so cute...so so so cute...
wanna take his picture so much...but i didn't get it...sigh...really damn cute lo...like his baby so much...
finished cut my hair at 9.30pm...hubby paid for me...thankx hubby...
went for dinner at peel road again...
met jorgen and his cousin there...
i realised that we forget to get our pictures...so pai seh...
need to take it tomorrow when work...
reached home at 11pm...
took my bath and update blog...

*my new hair cut...short de...keke...*

No comments: