Monday, September 15, 2008

such a long time i didn't update my blog...
keke...damn busy last week...and lazy to update too...hehe...
okay...let's recall what i had done for whole week k??
ready???GO!!!...hehe...
8th September...
woke up at 7something...
prepared and make up myself...
out with my sister because i need to work...
reached times square around 8.45pm...damn early...
waited hubby at there...
walked over to low yat...
had breakfast with hubby,sern yih, alex and sonia at de restaurant near by low yat...
start work at 10something after briefing...
damn boring...not much people hang out at low yat...
de staff for pda fair more then de customer...+_+"
know a new girl called May...had some chat with her...
damn pretty and nice girl...she's so thin...so jealous at her...
aiks...didn't camwholed with her...hope next time can work with her also...
know a lot of new colleagues there...nice to work with them...
my sales not really good...only sell 1 pda phone on that day...haih...
finished work at 10pm...waited them to packed all de stuff...
back at around 10.30pm...
took cab to hubby's house...hubby fetch me home...
reached home at 11something...took my bath and sleep...
damn tired...
9th September...
woke up at 7something again...
today need to work also...
after prepared myself when out with my sister...
fetch hubby at maluri lrt station...
reached low yat at 8.45am...
all of them still haven't reached...
took breakfast with hubby at mamak...
still de same...start work after briefing...
alex and sonia got some argument since yesterday...
both of them whole day didn't talk while working together...haih...
got a bit unhappy at that moment because around 3something i still haven't get any sales...
somemore trisya at there keep on looking at me...
had a lot of pressure at that time...haih...
i keep on searching for customers to buy but all de customers just asked a lot of questions but didn't buy...waste a lot of my time...ishh!!!
suddenly i saw sern yih served one of my customer...de customer bought de pda phone with him de...
gosh!!!i was damn moody at that moment...because i explained so many to de customer de...but he bought de phone with other people...haih...
i moody till my tears drop down from my eyes...haih...so so so moody at that moment...
thanks god that other of my customer came back to buy de phone with me...
my mood become okay a bit de at that moment...cause at least i had sales de...
yvonne came find me with her friends Joan and Yuki...
both of them so nice...nice to meet them so much...
yvonne came find me for lunch...i didn't take de lunch with her because that time my other colleagues went out for lunch de...haih...
p/s:sorry dear can't had lunch with you at that time...
took lunch with hubby at 4something...
went back to work after that...nothing special happened...
8something went out for dinner...
hubby and me didn't eat because we 4something only eat still full...
went to sg.wang to buy de mooncake for hubby's mummy...
de packing of de mooncake so nice...i love de box so much...
*de mooncake that we bought...*
finished work at 10pm...packed all de stuff and briefing a while...
i only get 1 sales today...haih...

*took pictures while waiting them packed all de stuff...*
took cab back to hubby's house...
jorgen fetch me back cause they wanna went to yum cha...
reached home 11something...
13th September...
hubby need to work this weekend...
i keep on thinking wanna work or call yvonne out for shopping...
since i nothing to do this weekend...so i decided to work...
cancel de mind of wanna shopping...
woke up at 8something...
still de same...prepared and make up myself...
asked daddy fetch me to bus station...
reached sg.wang at 9.35am...
waited hubby there...
hubby damn busy today...because he wanna hit for target to get good incentive...
went to watson to buy some chocolate to them...hope that they will work well...
hubby had breakfast with his colleagues...i didn't join him so i chat with alex at there while waiting Aaron(agent) came...
saw a friend that last time worked celcom event...i forget her name de...hehe...
had some chat with her...
Aaron came at around 11am with a girl called stephanie...
change de uniform inside de toilet...
stephanie briefed me about de product...
something happened...i think de company only need 1girl...
so left i work there...damn scary...
de manager's face so bull shit!!!!i feel wanna kill him so much...
hey bro...what for i need to work so hard...i no commision de lo!!!
ishh!!!hate to look at his face so much...
took my lunch at 2pm...damn pity i eat with myself...
feel so lonely la...hubby busy with his work...haih...
*camwhored while waiting my food...*
went back to work after my break...
time passed so fast...keke...
7pm went for my second break...
stallen came to find hubby...
had dinner at de usual restaurant...know hubby's friend called kelly...
nice to meet her...she look so cute...
i finished work at 9pm...waited hubby to finish work...
sonia was de top sales today...so she get rm300 extra incentive...so good...hehe...
can't get any cab...de taxi's drive don't want fetch 5 people...
hubby called jorgen to fetch us because they gonna went to yum cha...
i was so moody at that moment...something happened between hubby and me...
reached home at 11something...
thanks god my house got food to eat...damn hungry...
took my dinner + supper after bath...slept at 2am...
14th September...
woke up at 8am...
my heart still unhappy because of yesterday...
prepared and make up myself...
mummy fetch me to de bus station...
met hubby at maluri...
waited sern yih to fetch us at there...he drove to work...
still moody at that moment...
reached low yat at 9.40am...
waited hubby for breakfast after he finished briefing...
cried at that moment because i was so moody and unhappy...haih...
had breakfast at de same restaurant...hubby,sern yih and richard(pda job's colleague) joined me after they finished briefing...
went for work after breakfast...
ish!!!saw de stupid manager again!!!hate to see his face so much!!!
he's so bull shit!!!he compared my yesterday sales with de previous girl who worked...
ish!!!!i hate him so much!!!
hey bro...i just get rm100 with no COMMISSION!!!what for i work for so hard!!!
shut your mouth and get out of my way!!!
i already so moody he still want to make me MORE MOODY!!!
i wanna kill him so much at that moment!!!
keep on shouting de slogan:" sandisk memory card promotion"...ish!!!
i hate that stupid manager so much!!!so so so angry with him!!!
went for my break at 2pm...didn't eat just had some drink alone...
called yvonne a while to have some short chat with her...
went back to work after my break time finished...
so happy that de manager back de...no need see his stupid face...keke...
time passed so slow...haih...
went for my dinner around 7pm...ate chicken rice...
damn boring while went back to work...cause no people...haih...
camwhored while i went to toilet...hehe...
help yvonne and my brother to buy de memory card...
keep on stupid with my colleagues...keep on laughing until finished worked...
nice to work with my colleagues...had a lot of fun with them...hehe...
waited hubby to finished work...
unhappy again...cause of hubby...haih...
went to yum cha when they finished work...
alex and sonia didn't join...
went to yum cha at maluri old town with jorgen,serena,sern yih,hubby and some of de pda job's colleagues...
miss serena so much...long time didn't see her de...
fast fast hug her when saw her...
chat a lot with serena and jorgen...keke...
all of us keep on gossip at there...
camwhored with serena...hehe...

jorgen fetch me back...thankx jorgen...
reached home at 12.30am...
after bath then online chat with them till 2something only sleep...

No comments: