Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10th October...
today is Jimmy's birthday(Sammie's boyfriend)...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIMMY!!!
may all your wishes come true...
today had class as usual...
woke up at 10something...cause today's class at noon...
prepared myself and eat my brunch...
daddy fetch me to de bus station...
reached college at 1something...
class started at 2pm...
dimissed at 5pm...dunno why today feel de time passes so fast...may be cause of de lecturer talk half an hour of rubbish so de time passes so fast...haha...
walked to de bus station that i usual take bus...
some miracle happened today......cause de 1st time i saw that not many people queue up waiting de bus on friday...
haha...somemore i just waited for few minutes then got bus de...
damn lucky friday...haha...
as usual...sleep inside de bus...cause i will feel uncomfortable while seeing de bus moving...
de air condition quite cold...so my fingers become cold de...
sudddenly i feel my fingers become warm de...
i opened my eyes and see...
i saw a man stand in front of me...i saw my fingers accidentally touch his penis(i think so...)...
i faster remove my fingers cause i feel so sorry that i accidentally touch him...
after that i continue to sleep...
i feel so uncomfortable...something keep on touching my hand again...
i open my eyes and see...that man again...
he keep on use his penis to touch my hand...
that time i only realised that im not de one who accidentally touch him...he is de one who purposely use his penis to touch me...
at that time i only realised that i met a PERVERT in bus!!!
ishh!!!i was so angry with him...i keep on remove my hand so that he can't touch me...
but he's so clever until he change his standing place...so his penis can touch my arm...
i feel wanna slap him so much at that moment!!!
i can't do anything cause i know if i ask him stand away a bit he sure said de bus crowded with people...
he keep on use his penis to touch me until his penis 'steam' till so obvious...
i think de guy which sit next to me also cant see that...haih...
de man somemore is a malay uncle!!!
i think may be he's de guy that we always saw newapaper said that "grandpa rape granddaughter" or "father rape daughter" that kind of person...
cause at that moment i can know that de pervert is crazy with sex!!!
i was damn scared that he will follow me to turn down at my station...
when i wanna go down from de bus...de pervert still act like nothing...keep on coughing...
i feel wanna slap him so much when i saw his face!!!ishh!!!
luckily he didn't follow me down...
really a bad day!!!

No comments: