Tuesday, October 14, 2008

9th October...
today got class...cause friday morning class lecturer have cancel...replace on today...
woke up at 9something...
prepared myself and eat my breakfast...
mummy fetch me to daddy's shop cause daddy nedd to send some goods to de customer...
daddy fetch me to de bus station...
reached college nearly 11am...
class dismissed at 1.30pm...
waited hubby came fetch me cause he fetch alex out to renew his license...
hubby reached at 2pm...
hubby fetch me to my secondary school cause i wanna take my spm certificate...
too bad de certificate haven't out yet...waste my time to go there...
dunno why i damn miss de time when we at secondary school...
really enjoy de time at secondary school...
always can meet up all my friends...had a lot of topics to chat on...
hope to go back last time so much...haih...
after that we went to have lunch at mamak which at shamelin there...
suddenly rain when we eating...
run back to car after eat...
went to tesco which located at ampang to walk around...
alex and sonia bought a lot of daily stuff there...
went to kfc to eat de cheesy wedges...yummy!!!
damn full with it...haha...
after that hubby fetch me back...
reached home at 5something...

No comments: