Tuesday, October 7, 2008

HAPPY 15TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!!
time passed so fast that i didn't realise...
we couple 15moths de...
thank god giving me de chance knowing you and couple with you...
although we always argue...but my heart still love you much...
don't leave me any second...cause i need you in my life...
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!...muackx...

yesterday night baby jillian passed me de contact lens that yvonne and sofia bought...
today woke up at 8.30am...cause i date with my dear de...
prepared and make up my eyes...didn't make up my face cause i was damn lazy although i know my face look horrible...
walked out to de bus station at 9.20am...
reached maluri lrt station around 10am...
waited sammie at there...
sammie reached at 10.15am...walked to jusco with her...
such a long time didn't see her de...miss her so much...
after that met yvonne at jusco super market...
went to kim gary cause we wanna take our breakfast...unlucky that kim gary haven't open...so we walked around at jusco...
went to vincci...saw a shoes very cute and nice...i love it so much...but didn't get it...cause i really no money nowadays...yvonne also saw a shoes wanna buy...but all of us no money...haih...
after that went to body shop cause yvonne wanna asked for de products...
didn't get it also cause no money...keke...
took our breakfast at kim gary...chat a lot at there...
yvonne tried for her new contact lens...she don't like de colour much cause not out standing...
both of them eat de cheesy rice...i just eat de french toast...cause i no money de...hehe...
walked around at jusco after breakfast...
sammie and yvonne tried for some bra...didn't get it also...
after that we saw ' i nuovi cosmetics' counter...we keep on look at de fake eyelashes...
we tried on de fake eyelashes and we bought it...
yvonne get 2pair...sammie and i just get 1pair...all of that cost us rm100...with a free gift eyeshadow...
walked around while waiting yvonne's mummy came...
met yvonne's mummy at super market...
camwhored with sammie while waiting yvonne's mummy paid for de bill...
after that help yvonne to put all de stuff in her mummy's car...
camwhored with both of them...
separate with yvonne at 3pm...
took lrt with sammie...
went to sofia's house to pass de lens to her...
hubby came fetch me cause he out with alex...
saw alex and sonia back together while i was in de car...
so happy to see that...^.^
eat chicken rice at chien's father shop...
both of them eat...hubby and i just eat 煎萝卜糕...
alex fetch us back hubby's house after eat...
hubby keep on help me make my nails...so funny...haha...but i remove all at de end cause make till so ugly...hehe...
hubby fetch me back after he took his dinner...
reached home at 7something...

*my fake eyelashes...i love it so much...*
that's all for my anniversary day...hehe....
p/s:girls...find 1day...5 of us must go out together k??i really miss de time 5 of us always hang out together...

No comments: