Tuesday, October 21, 2008

18th October...
woke up at 10something...
feel so sleepy casue yesterday i watched korea drama with my sister till 4am...
wash my face and took my breakfast...
make up and prepared myself cause i need to go midvalley to take my payment...
out at 1something...
hubby let me drive to midvalley...
he keep on say me this no good that no good in driving...haih...
reached midvalley at 2pm...
waited trisya at secret recipe...
camwhored with hubby while waiting...
help jia wen to take her payment too...
after that walked around midvalley with hubby...
bought some french fries as lunch...
back at 3something...


went to hubby's house...
fall asleep at hubby's house...
reached home nearly 7pm...
took my bath and eat my dinner...
continue watched de korea drama...
so touching...make me cry for so many times...hehe...
i love that drama...not bad...^.^

No comments: