Tuesday, October 21, 2008

19th October...
today got class...so boring...haih...=.="
woke up at 8.10am...
prepared myself and eat my breakfast...
daddy fetch me to de bus station...
i was so angry cause i waited for around half an hour also don't have any bus...
get de bus at 9.35am...oh my godness...gonna late for class de...
reached college at 10.05am...rushing all de way to classroom...
damn boring de class...keep on hope de time can pass fast...
class dismissed at 5pm...need to rush back home to take my bath and prepare myself cause need to go to grandma's birthday party...
suddenly hubby said he came fetch me...feel so touch...^.^....
it was raining so heavy at that time...thanks god that hubby came fetch me if not i sure wet like hell...
feel so sorry to hubby cause i can't accompany him...
bought him a chocolate at 7-eleven...
reached home at 5something...
took my bath and make up myself...
out at 6something...
went to my uncle's house to wait for them...
sit my uncle's car to de restaurant...
camwhored with my brother in de car...
*my little brother...*
had our dinner at Restaurant HY Tian which located at Seri Kembangan...
started our dinner at 7something...
de food at there not bad...^.^


*de food...i didn't take much pictures of de food...sorry...*
after that sang de birthday song to my grandma...

took some pictures...

*1st generation...de middle is my grandma...*

*2nd generation...all my cousins...*

*3rd generation...my nephews...*

*de birthday cake...*
finished at 9something...
went to my uncle's house to chit chat at there...
back at 10something...
raining damn heavy on de way back...
reached home at 10something...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRANDMA!!!
may all your dreams come true...^.^

No comments: