Wednesday, October 29, 2008

22nd October...
today really a luckless day...
i had class at noon...
woke up at 10something...
prepared myself and took my brunch...
daddy fetch me to bus station at 12something...
i realised that i took wrong bus when de bus reached sg.wang area...
somemore that area jam like hell...that time already 1.30pm...my class start at 2pm...
i went down at sg.wang station and walked to another station which can take de bus to my college...
walked all de way to my college cause i can't get any bus...
it was damn far to walk from sg.wang till my college...
felt wanna fainted so much...haih...
reached college nearly 2pm...
went to de classroom and i saw nobody inside de class...
i feel so strange at that time...
went to de counter and asked for de receptionist...
she told de that de class change to night class...de lecturer combine class...
oh my goodness...i feel wanna cry so much at that moment...cause i thought got class at noon then i walked all de way to college...now tell me de class at night...T.T...
dunno what to do at that moment...called and told hubby about that...
took bus till pudu then took lrt to hubby's house...
bad thing happened again...
i took wrong lrt de...
i supposed to take ampang lrt...but i took seri petaling lrt...+_+"
reached cheras station then took de lrt to chow sow lin again to change to ampang lrt...
why today im so luckless???
reached hubby's house at 3something...
took bath at hubby's house cause im damn hot...
took dinner at hubby's house too...
went out at 5pm cause need to fetch hubby's sister at tuition centre...
fetch hubby's sister back home then both of us went to college...
damn jam all de way to my college...
hubby dropped me down then he went to his college too...
class dismissed at 9.15pm...
hubby came fetch me after his class...
hubby bought me a auntie anne's pretzel cause he know that i was very hungry...
thankx hubby...
had supper at mamak...
reached home at 10something...
today is de most bad day in my life...haih...

No comments: