Wednesday, October 29, 2008

24th October...
today as usaul...
woke up at 8am...
prepared myself and took my breakfast...
took bus at 9am...
reached college around 9something...
finished class at 5pm...hubby came fetch me...
went to times square...raining so heavy at that time...so hubby parked at times square...
walked around at there...
bought keropok to eat...yummy!!!...long time no eat de...
after that walked around at times square to pass de time...cause hubby have class at 7pm...
hubby bought McDonald french fries for me...
accomapny hubby to his college...
waited my sister at times square...damn boring while i was alone there...T.T
walked to de parking place where my sister parked her car while she called me when she finished work...
reached home at 8something...took my dinner...
went to jusco with daddy,mummy and little brother...cause they wanna bought some stuff there...
walked around at there and bought some sushi...such a long time i didn't eat sushi...yummy!!!...

reached home at 10something...

No comments: