Wednesday, October 29, 2008

25th October...
today nothing special...
class cancel cause lecturer not free...
thought wanna go out with hubby...but had some arguement with him so didn't go out with him de...
stay at home whole day...
damn boring cause nothing to do...
dunno why these few days i was so moody...
my heart feel so sad...can't control my emotion...
dunno why tears will keep on dropping...haih...
took my bath at 3something...
brought my puppy(lucky) to 打针...
lucky so scared cause his body keep on shaking...he is so cute...keke...
reached home at 4something...
waited my daddy back cause later need to go to my aunt's house...
my aunt shifted to new house so she had open house party tonight...
reached my aunt's house at 7something...
my aunt's house quite 偏僻...not much people staying there...maybe cause new housing area...
we finished eat at 8something...
after that went to equine park jusco with my sister,her boyfriend and little brother...cause we nothing to do at my aunt's house...
walked around at there...reached home at 10something...
daddy,mummy and grandma reached home afterwards...
26th October...
thought wanna out with hubby...but my heart still feeling not well with him...so didn't out with him...
stay at home whole day...
this weekends i so good girl...stay at home didn't go out...
mummy was busying whole day cause tonight having steamboat party at my house to celebrate my grandma's birthday(daddy's mummy)...
watched television whole day at home...
took my bath at 6something...
after that all my relatives reached my house de...
my 5th aunt cooked some mee hoon and my youngest uncle bought a lot of 烧鸡翅...
damn full with de food...
all de aunties and uncles chit chat at there...
de party finished at 10something...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRANDMA!!!
may all your wishes come true...

No comments: