Wednesday, October 29, 2008

27th October...
today is deepavali...
HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!
went out with hubby...
woke up at 10something...took my breakfast...
prepared and make up myself at 11something...
hubby came fetch me at 12something...
dunno where to go cause no idea anymore...
hubby brought me to bangsar jalan telawi...
walked around at all de boutiques there...
bought a dress at poppi boutique...
i love de dress so much...and it cost me a lot...cause i see de price wrongly...
nevermind...let me pain once cause i found de dress that i really love...
*de dress that i bought...*
walked around at other boutiques...
saw a boutique which sell all guys stuff which is branded...
de price so cheap...i think hubby feel wanna fainted when he's at there...keke...
keep on shooping around but can't get anything...so tired...
walked around at Bangsar Village shopping mall...
camwhored with de witch...cause halloween is coming soon...

finished shop at 2something...
de weather so hot make de car hot like hell...
camwhored with hubby while waiting de air-condition to cold de car...


wanna go for our lunch...but dunno what to eat...
back hubby's house then hubby took his lunch at home...
after hubby took his bath...we went for tea at A&W...fetch ah pow along...



*ah pow look so cute...hehe...*
met Pau Lynn there...so co-incidient...such a long time didn't see her de...

walked around at the store and back...
went to jia wen's house cause wanna passed de cheque to her...
reached home at 6something...
took my bath and eat my dinner...

*my dinner...steamboat again...keke...*
wanna get a casual dress so that can wear it when meet up my cronies,hubby and other friends...^.^
anyone know any nice place can get nice and cheap dress???