Saturday, November 29, 2008

27th November...
such a long time i didn't update my blog...
these few weeks keep on busy with my revision class...
life so boring with study...
finally finished my revision class...
but my brain feel so blank...really dunno how to sit for exam...haih...
went out with ke yun(my coursemate) today...
such a long time i didn't go out...
woke up in de early morning prepared all de stuff for hubby cause thought wanna give surprise to him...
prepared and make up myself at 11something...
got some arguement with hubby...haih...
went out at 12something...with my brother...
waited for so long also dun have any bus...
took cab to tasik selatan lrt station...
waited ke yun there...took ktm to mid valley...
walked around at there...damn boring cause we nothing to buy...
took our lunch at sushi king...chit chat at there...
*my food....*
met hubby at 3something...he's busy with his work...
waited hubby to finish de food...
back at 4something...

waited de bus for so long...stupid bus!!!
rain so heavy at that moment...make me all wet de...haih...
reached home at 6something...

No comments: