Saturday, November 29, 2008

today went out with my best mate...dear yvonne...
such a long time i didn't meet her...miss her so much...
thought today got gathering for national service friends...but they all cancel at de end...haih...
woke up at 9something...
prepared at 10something...no make up today...cause i was lazy...
asked mummy whether i can drive out anot...i know she sure won't let me drive...i just wanna try...
end up by let her scold...i feel so fed up to talk with her...
i feel so sad at that moment...my tears keep on dropping...
asked sister to fetch me out to bus station...
cried all de way in de car...although i was in de bus my tears still can't stop...i know i looked ugly when i was crying...somemore i was in de bus that moment...no choice...i can't control my sadness...
waited yvonne at maluri lrt station...
dear yvonne saw my crying face...feel so sorry to let her see me in that condition...
told all my unhappyness and sadness to my dear...keep on crying all de way when i talk...
i feel that im so useless cause i always just know to cry...but that's de only way i can release my stress...
walked around jusco with my dear...
chit-chat alot while we having tea...
after that we took cab to queen's park...
shopped around at there...
dear yvonne bought a singlet and a skirt at mng...i also bought a skirt at mng...
after shopped...walked back to jusco again...
took my lunch at madam lim...
de food at there not bad...chit-chat at there again...
walked around at jusco again...
accompany dear yvonne went to take cab...cause she date with her sister...
i back with bus...reached home around 4something...
damn moody while reached home...
i dun feel this is my house...
i dun feel that im one of de member in de house...i feel so sad and so stress living here...
mummy dislike me so much...in de house...no one loves me...i feel that im more worst than de people who lend a room in this house...
if you hate me so much what for you wanna born me out???you know u make me feel so sad or not???
took my nap and woke up at 5something...
keep on crying all de way...this month already few times i was like that...
i feel so unhappy to be a human...i really shouldn't be born out...
i feel wanna die so much...i feel so meaningless to live in this world...
i hate my life!!!i really hate my life!!!
if one day i really break down...may be i will end up my life like that...
dun cry for me if i really do so...cause it is not worth to drop your precious tears for me...

1 comment:

Mindy cheah the Great said...

honestly, i think ur mom is just not good at expressin her feelings.. u cant tok to her nicely and so does she.. this is how all the misunderstands happen i think.. dun feel so sad.. i know said is easier than done.. but try =D