Wednesday, March 18, 2009

14th March 2009...
woke up at 8am...
prepared and make up myself...
reached college at 9something...
finished class at 1pm...
went to petaling street to take de bunch of flowers...
took lrt to klcc cause need to go for my brother's convocation...
reached there and meet up with my sister and little brother...
shopped around at klcc...
camwhored with my brother while my sister trying for some shirt...


took lunch at 1901...
i was damn hungry...my sister treat me eat...thankx alot...

*my lunch...*
after that continue to shop around...
damn tired...
find some place to sit while waiting for my dad's call...
went to Wisma MCA at 4something...it was raining...
took some pictures with my brother...



left my little brother there with my brother...
we back 1st cause daddy's shop get flood...
reached home at 6something...
accomapny my sister went out to fetch my brothers...
reached home at 8something...
went for dinner with daddy and mummy...

No comments: