Wednesday, March 18, 2009

15th March 2009...
prepared myself at 12something...
thought wanna go find jillian and yum cha with her...
she told me she's free after 1.30pm...
damn boring while waiting...
i decided went to find my dear yvonne...
drive to her house to fetch her...thought wanna go yum cha..
jillian suddenly told me that she's not free...so can't meet up with her de...
dear yvonne and i decided went to sg.wang to shop around...
parked my car at sg.wang...
yum cha at old town...
walked around at sg.wang...lot10 and pavilion...
dear yvonne saw a wallet very nice at paris hilton...but she didn't get it...
went back at 4something...
reached home took my bath and prepared myself...
went to take convocation photo...
took dinner at nearby leisure mall...
went to jusco to walk around...
reached home at 9something...

No comments: