Friday, March 27, 2009

25th March 2009...
went out with my dear yvonne...
took my bath and make up myself at 4something...
hubby came fetch me at 6pm...
went to fetch yvonne...reached sg.wang at 6.45pm...
hubby help his sister to buy some shampoo and i help my brother to buy something...
hubby went for class after that...left yvonne and me walked around there...
hang around at pavilion...bought something at parkson...
keep on hanging around at there to pass de time...
took our dinner there...
after that dear yvonne brought me to JW Marriot...
wah...de hotel really look so class...
we thought wanna went to de ballroom to have a look...but i was not brave to go cause scared will get scold by de guard...keke...
met hubby at sg.wang...
went to connaught night market to walk around...
reached home at 11something...

No comments: