Sunday, March 29, 2009

28th March 2009...
actually date with jillian and anne...but cancelled at de end...
went out with hubby at 1something...
reached sg.wang at 2.20pm...went to max's saloon cause hubby wanna have his haircut...
waited hubby there...i cut my fringe also...keke...
walked around at sg.wang...help my little brother to buy something...
saw sammie working at there...chit chat a while with her...
bought a hairband at pavilion padini concept store...
back at 5pm...
reached home took a nap...took my bath at 7something...
took my dinner after that...
switched off all de lights at my house when it was 8.30pm...
went up to de hill with mummy and my 2 brothers...cause we wanna see how kl will look if all de lights off...keke...
sigh...i really feel so disappointed on Malaysians...
when i was up at de hill...i saw that there were still a lot of lights on...not OFF...
why they are so selfish???is it so hard for you to switch off de lights???
why human beings so cruel to de earth???...sigh...i feel so disappointed...
reached home at 9pm...

No comments: